|TLViewer|| ||Lightweight Object Browser (VB6)|
|AN OBJECT BROWSER DESIGNED FOR SCRIPTING |
- Search for your Objects by ProgID or TypeLib Help String.
- home of progid4: custom URL protocol for ProgID
- Single Dependence - Tlbinf32.dll Use Version 1.10.8169 (VB6-1998) or higher.
- Win2k/Office 2k check your version of Tlbinf32.dll.
- Win95 users may need the VB6 runtimes.
- Download (388 kB)Winzip Archive for Win95/98/Me/2k/XP
- No Winzip? Get the Self-extractor.
- Get the WSH ScriptDoc self-installer scrdoc56en.exe (no validation necessary).
- Get the icon resources used here as a bitmap strip.
|KNOWN ISSUES |
- TLViewer now filters troublesome RegKeys, with details written to logfile.
- Anywhere OLEViewer crashes, TLViewer does the same.
- Bug : regsvr32 wshext.dll. Sometimes the installer missed this .
Watch out for &h800B0003 errors with [Scripting.Signer].
- WinNT 5+ - See ControlPanel\Display\Effects & uncheck "hide navigation keys" option.
|THE LATEST - REVISION 1.83|
- Released on May 30, 2004. Built with VB6(sp3) on Win2k(sp4)
- Link where you can request support
- you only need the binary from this release if you have an existing install
- bug fix - bad crash when resizing down to minimum
- added configurable "Group Docs by TypeKind" switch to LibDocs menu
- new - HelpPath key to set your extended help path
- new - LibDocs menu for bulk documentation
- bug fix - crashes in WinXP help lookups
- fix - now showing array bounds for Byte array members of TypeDefs
- fix - faster load when starting from a URL
- new - TLViewer.CHM
- added a menu switch to over-ride ContextID and force keyword lookups.
- Added automatic CHM Keyword Lookups. Try it on xmlsdk30.chm with msxml3.dll.
- Enabled WinXP themes, fixed some focus problems, enabled context menu key #93
- Generalized the progid4: for any TypeInfo object.
- F1 help for Script Libs is tightly integrated with script56.chm.
|Take the TLViewer User Survey|
- The Survey is running live on Apache/MySQL
- Results are up-to-date and returned once you complete.
- I encourage all comments.